Built for That Extra Power
With a 150cc engine, enjoy the best performance at full throttle for city travel and rides off the everyday map.
Performance at a Glance
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Built with a classic touch, the front sports a rounded headlamp, strong front and 17” alloy wheels, with a wider-longer seat and steel grab rail on the rear.
WHAT POWERS THE BOXER BM 150
4-Stroke Natural Air-Cooled Engine
Ride with utmost dependability with the muscle to push forward on just about any terrain, with no hitch.
5-Gear Powered Engine
With the advanced 5-gear powered engine, ride long distances without worrying of fuel expenses. The engine’s gear ratios are tuned for optimal mileage.
Telescopic Front Fork with SNS Rear Suspension
Built rugged, the Boxer endures poor roads with ease, even when riding with increased weights of more than 2.
An elongated and widened seat to accommodate additional people or goods for even more utility on each ride.
Impressive 17” alloy wheels that look as good as they perform, with added mud-grip, a raised mud-guard and long wheelbase for easy off-road biking.
Striking 12V Headlamp
Ride with clear visibility from a striking 12V headlamp that lights up your route.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 Stroke, Natural air cooled, SI engine
- Max Power: 8.83 @ 7500 (Kw @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 12.26 @ 4500 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 144.8 cc
- Starting:Kick Start and Electric Start
Brakes & Tyres
- Tyre Front: 3.00 x 17, 45P
- Tyre Rear: 100/90 x 17, 55P
- Break Type Front Mech. Expanding Shoe Type
- Brake Type Rear: Mech. Expanding Shoe Type
- Wheel Base: 1285 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2016 mm x 740 mm x 1055 mm
- Suspension Front: 125mm Fork travel, Telescopic
- Kerb Weight: 125 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 11 L (2.5 L Reserve)
- Suspension Rear: 100mm rear wheel travel, SNS
- Head Lamp (Low Beam): 12V, 35/35 W, HS-1
- Battery: 12V, 5Ah, MF