The muscle to go any distance, with efficiency to ride more for less.
Performance at a Glance
WHAT POWERS THE PLATINA 100
Design and Styling
Forged to withstand heavy daily use, the front is muscular with streamlined graphics and a long seat with fluid grab rails for comfort and safety.
4 AVC DTS-I Natural Air-Cooled Engine with ExhausTEC
Get the most out of every ride with a rugged engine that operates even in challenging temperatures of -5C to +50C. ExhausTEC for more efficient power on low and mid-speed rides.
Hydraulic Telescopic Fork with SNS Rear Suspension
Let go of the shock of long travels with high ground clearance and superior Spring-in-Spring Suspension technology that delivers comfort and stability.
Front and Rear Drum Brakes
110mm front and rear drum brakes to come to a jerk-free stop at quick notice.
12V DC Headlamps
Ride safely by night with sharp blue-tinged headlamps that lead the way.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 AVC DTS-I Natural Air-Cooled Engine
- Max Power: 8.6 @ 7000
- Max Torque: 9.81 @ 5000
- Displacement: 115 cc
- Max Speed:90 Kmph (internally tested)
- ARAI FE:80.0
- Bore x Stroke:5 x 5.88
- Starting:Kick + Electric Starter
- Frame:Tubular, Semi double cradle
- Carburetor:PTE 16 Manual choke
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 110 mm Drum
- Brake Size Rear: 2.75*17
- Tyre Front: 80/100-17, Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 80/100-17, Tubeless
- Wheel Base: 125.5 cm
- Length x Width x Height: 200.6 X 70.4 X 107.6
- Ground Clearance: 20 cm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, 13.5 cm
- Kerb Weight: 108 kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 11 L
- Suspension Rear: SOS, 11cm with Nitrox gas canister
- System: DC system
- Head Lamp (High Beam): 35 W with 2 Pilot Lamps
- DRL: LED
- Head Lamps: 12V 35/35W , HS 1 Blue Tinge bulb